Monday, December 06, 2004

How a son understands his daddy at different ages

At 4 Years My daddy is great.
At 6 Years My daddy knows everybody.
At 10 Years My daddy is good but is short tempered
At 12 Years My daddy was very nice to me when I was young
At 14 Years My daddy is getting fastidious.
At 16 Years My daddy is not in line with the current times.
At 18 Years My daddy is becoming increasingly cranky.
At 20 Years Oh! Its becoming difficult to tolerate daddy. Wonder how Mother puts up with him.
At 25 Years Daddy is objecting to everything.
At 30 Years It's becoming difficult to manage my son. I was so scared of my father when I was young.
At 40 Years Daddy brought me up with so much discipline. Even I should do the same
At 45 Years I am baffled as to how my daddy brought us up.
At 50 Years My daddy faced so many hardships to bring us up. I am unable to manage a single son.
At 55 Years My daddy was so far sighted and planned so many things for us. He is one of his kind and unique.
At 60 Years My daddy is great.

Thus, it takes 56 years to complete the cycle and come back to the 1st stage.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis