Saturday, December 11, 2004

Book Review : Tuesdays with Morrie

Absolutely lovely book. A definite must buy. Once you have read it, you will be recommending it to a lot of friends too.

It starts with an ex student connecting with a much loved professor when he learns that the professor has only a few months to live. It is about the conversations betweens these 2, every Tuesday on a variety of topics like Death, Forgiveness, Marriage.... In the meanwhile it also gives you a glimpse into the lives of them both.

The book cant really be described, it can only be read & recommended.

After reading it, I'm inspired to reconnect and really talk with the senior members of my family, a large number of whom are over 75.

1 comment:

Neha Sharma said...

I was speechless when for the first time I went through the book. The university prof. has his own way of observing things which is so broadening and so refreshing. Now I can't remember how many times i have read this book ( not necessarily only on Tuesdays :) )but trust me I always find the same excitement, same delight. Mitch Albom has brought his loving teacher to interact with us so that we can learn the profound meaning of life and in the process Mitch himself becomes a prolific writer!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis